2.01.2007

Off to find fame and fortune

I haven't posted lately because I have been busy with the Green Options thang, which is working out quite nicely. I hope you'll hop on over to check out my posts, then give them some Hugg or Digg love.

This weekend is the World Series of Pop Culture regionals in Chicago, where Paul, Kevin, and I will be attempting to make the national competition (the one that is on VH1) in New York. There are a lot a team competing and not a lot of teams make it to the Sunday's regional final, but someone's got to win, so it might as well be us. It gives me an excuse to read about Veronica Mars on Wikipedia. I watched every single episode of The Office in the name of research. And it was awesome. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should take a lesson from "Intro to Back in Black" and thank the baby jesus before and after every single question. (I'm still bitter) Good luck and kick ass!