1.17.2007

Big Timer

Word on the street is that I'm about to expand my blogging to a professional (i.e. PAID!) level. I just got a regular writing gig, blogging twice-weekly on GreenOptions.com, a new green-living website set to launch in February. I'm going to be blogging mainly about sustainability and sustainability education from a teacher's perspective, although I'll be writing about all kinds of green-living goodness. From the site (still in Beta testing):

When our site goes live in February, you'll find a constantly-updated blog featuring some of the green blogosphere's best writers, a green living wiki with a wide range of practical information, a central news page for green stories from around the globe, discussion forums to share your own green practices and insights, and tools to help you make the jump to solar energy (and eventually other technologies) for your home or business.

Green Options is the brainchild of Shea Gunther and David Anderson and the senior editor is St Louis's own Jeff McIntire-Strasburg. More deets to come as I get them.


No comments: