1.10.2007

Hooray for local businesses.

I've been saying for a while that I wish our neighborhood had a coffeeshop within walking distance. I've also, for a while, been waiting for the opening of the Stellina Pasta Cafe on Watson just a bit down from Biggie's. They opened Monday, and although I haven't been there yet, their menu is now online and they have full-service coffee and espresso drinks. Hooray! They have soups, pastas, salads, and sandwiches, along with selling their organic handmade pastas to take home. Hours are M-F 8-7 and Saturdays 8-5, closed Sundays.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we went on sat. not that special. the food was okay. slow. slow. services. coffee was kaldi's, so that is good. next, i'll try the take home butternut squash lasagna.

KBO said...

I agree. The food was good, small portions, service was good but we were the only people in there. I'll try again once they've been open for a while.